On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:37:49 +0100, Nick Verstappen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is the noscript tag not allowed anymore in XHTML 1.0 Strict? I'm trying to use it, but it does not validate. If it IS allowed, what markup should I use to make it validate? Many thanks!

Ofcourse it is allowed.

XHTML just enforces that noscript block element and must have block content (same with blockquote)

--
regards, Kornel Lesiński