Hi Folks,

I'm creating a simple vertical nav bar using a styled list. Should be pretty easy as it's something I've done a hundred times. However this time I've run into problems with browser rounding errors.

I've come up with another way of doing it, but it's not as elegant as the initial version. I've posted up an explanation with a couple of test cases and I'd be grateful if the CSS geniuses on the list could have a look and suggest a better way of achieving the desired results.

http://www.message.uk.com/test/nav/

As always your help in much appreciated.

p.s. I have to come clean and admit I've also cross posted this to css-discuss. Hope nobody minds.

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/