Just have time for a quick glance, but I think it looks nice, it validates, and it doesn't have unintelligible markup so my screen reader doesn't struggle with it. Just to make sure, you're not going to keep the "Heading Two," "Heading Three," etc. right? Because in my screen reader it says "Heading Two Heading Two" and "Heading Two Heading Three," respectively. Otherwise I think it's good!

Charlie

Sarah Peeke (XERT) has created a disturbance in the Force.
I felt its presence on 12/17/2004 2:41 AM.
Its substance was as follows:
Hi all

Was wondering if someone has some time to check out this *in progress* page I'm
working on:

http://www.xert.com.au/workshop/pbyron628/

I have validated the XHTML and CSS and it appears to be OK on Firefox, Safari,
NS 7.0, Opera 7.5, IE
Mac 5.2.3, but NOT in IE Win 6.

The problem is that the 5px padding around the images does not show in IE Win
6.0. Not sure how it
looks in IE Win 5.5.

Any ideas etc greatly appreciated.