Christie Mason wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:27:16 -0600, Christie Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > In my Firefox .9.3, both sites only show text and some colored
> backgrounds.  I had to view them in IE to see the wow factors.

> I am absoultely sure you did not see real wow factors with IE - for
> the very simple reason -
> lack of PNG opacity support in IE.

> I guess many did not use correct url:

> http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=http://www.css-praxis.de/cssocean/zenoc
> ean.css

> URL must end with "zenocean.css".

> Yes, I did use the correct URL, you may want to use something like Tiny URL
> for future links.  I may have missed some  opacity in IE but I didn't really
> feel like I missed anything, the page was still very wow.  Unfortunately,
> I'm not fond of wow.

Tinyurl really isn't necessary if all you want to do is prevent line
wrap breaking it in pieces. Just prepend a quote char to the link thus:

--
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through me."                        John 14:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/