Well, I'm gonna bail out on this thread before it gets ugly.

On a closing note, one might hope that Bob and Mary-The-Office-Worker start complaining (or complain harder) to their Directors that they can't do their work properly and/or efficiently with NN4 (or worse) and that this promps the move to putting NN4 et al on that museum exhibit shelf.

We have had cases ourselves where the work we were doing for a client, that *they* asked us to do, could not be managed/transfered between us and them because of their own IT 'rules'. I just had to chuckle at that when I heard about it...

Thanks for the responses all...

Tom Livingston
Senior Multimedia Artist
mlinc.com

Bert Doorn wrote: <snip>

Bob-The-Office-Worker's Directors may have instructed the IT
department to cripple the browsers on all their employees' workstations.

<snip> ****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/