mind sharing how you get the function to fire off after the menus are loaded?

Just move the <script> element out of the head tag and place it just after the menu markup. Then exchange

if (window.attachEvent) window.attachEvent("onload", sfHover);

with

sfHover();

and it should work.

I know this way is not much "clean", but it works better in some cases. For example I use it to attach some behavior to photogallery thumbnails... Because waiting for the whole page (w/ images) to load is a bit problematic - many users click on the links there before loading the whole page and they see only the nonJS alternative, which is not so rich...

--
Jan Brasna :: alphanumeric.cz | webcore.cz | designlab.cz | janbrasna.com