That all sounds good to me.  You dont want to say too much - only
focus on the big things - because otherwise they will get suspicious
and ask you to explain in more detail (which, of course, they will
understand even less).

And I know what you mean about a Week of Friday Afternoons.

I - for one - will be glad when Christmas is over and things get back
to "normal" again.

Regards,
Gary