Your home page is very attractive.

A bit of humble pie - I validated your home page using your referral button 'xhtml' and got 15 errors.

Your CSS shows one related error:
Please, validate your XML document first!
Line 164
Column 25
The element type "img" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</img>".

When 'experts' throw stones......

Will Jensen
Moscow, Russia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]