Lori Leach wrote:
I always code my CSS and check it in Firefox. I have added the box hacks to my CSS to fix it for IE5 and IE6 - but now it is just a bit
off in my right column using Firefox. I have been racking my brain
trying to figure what I could have that is wrong in here.

Can someone have a second look so that I can have it right in Firefox
 too...

http://www.zenfulcreations.com/v2/ http://www.zenfulcreations.com/v2/c/global.css

It's off in all good browsers...

The quick fix:

#sidebar        {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0 0 0 515px; /* corrected */
}

@media all { /* IE-win only */
* html #sidebar {
margin-left: 512px;
}
}
----

The right fix:

Keep that image in one piece as a background or foreground, and position
it on top where you want it. That'll cover up any 3-px offset in IE/win.
--
Next; you can tell me why I should "Skip navigation", when the
navigation is completely non-existent in a non-css/text-only

regards
        Georg