I am sure it is fine, I like the layout and background, I declined "having to install quicktime", perhaps that should be a viewers choice afterwards? Rather than required before page loads...the first thing I got was the popup to install it, which always irritates me....also I am on a 56k modem, and after a while I closed the page rather than waiting for it to load, and I hate having to add stuff I don't want jjust to to view a page.

My first answer to the group, hope it's ok...
Bruce
www.bkdesign.ca

Chris Kennon wrote:

Hi,

Just relaunched for the new year, could someone look "under the hood" for fatty tissue, bloat, redundancy the works. It all validates.

http://ckimedia.com

CK ______________________________ "Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do." ---Bruce Lee