> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~night.owl/morons.html
> Effective design principles would dictate that the whole point of the page
> is to get the information to the target audience, but really does it? Its
> offensively written, rude, long and even a bit angry....

I've seen this page before and had a good laugh at it - personally I
see it more as someone having a major vent about the web design habits
which drive them crazy. Obviously it's rude - I seriously doubt it was
written as a serious attempt to change anybody's ways.

Your point is good though - anyone seriously expecting results would
be crazy to take such an approach.

--
--- <http://cheshrkat.blogspot.com/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not