> > I'm having a bit of trouble using frames without a border and getting the
> > frameset to validate.
> This may be of interest
> http://www.stopdesign.com/log/2003/03/04/swf_seeking_vwm.html

Hard as it is to accept, borderless framesets just won't validate. The
best thing to do is go for something which is accessible but doesn't
validate. Anecdotally, so long as your framesets aren't too complex
and they are titled properly, it shouldn't be a big deal for
special-needs users.

It's probably the only time I would ever give up on valid code :)

--
--- <http://cheshrkat.blogspot.com/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not