As a new member this leaves me in a position of being hesitant to post, not wanting to bother anyone. So far I have liked the group, and both am interested in viewing the sites posted such as this one, and learn from it all.

I am the type though, not to want to "bother anyone", in which case I am hesitant to post anything at all...?

Bruce