Hi,

I just really have to say: don't ask for PC users if you
really mean Windows users. I always check that kind of
posts just to find out they are talking about IE, which
does not run on my system (which still is PC).

And usually you are interested from software anyway -
doesn't really matter if I run Windows on PC or
emulate it on Macintosh or opposite way around...

regards,

Rene

PS. The page looks fine in Konqueror, except the small font,
but this is always the problem when font size is specified
relatively. The lines can become quite long also (why not
specify max-width at least)

And it looks like there is an error in your CSS-file:

#contents
{
margin-top: 1.2em;;
margin-right: 10em;