On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:21:14 +0000, James Oppenheim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But how would make it so the top level navigation is still highlighted when
> the mouse moves down into the dropdowns. I am using images at the moment and
> I would like them to stay highlighted.

The "Sons of Suckerfish" dropdown menu is a more robust version of the
original, and uses less JavaScript too. I have seen them implemented
with the top level staying highlighted, so I know it's possible - that
was one of the things our designers complained about when suckerfish
first came out.

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

--
Kay Smoljak