Over the weekend I ran into a series of rendering errors in Mac IE that amount to certain circumstances that involve elements taken out of the flow (via position:absolute or float:left|right), where the "fix" involves placing a comment tag in the HTML in a certain place.

I've documented it all, and could write this up to help others, but before I spend all that time I was wondering if this is a known issue that I just couldn't find the right search terms for?

--

        Ben Curtis
        WebSciences International