I presumed it is the way you position your element because on my mac in
Netscape 7. and IE 5.  The logo, the image and the menu are not position
the same way. Try to take off the position relative for the #mainmenu and
if there is still a problem  change the position for #menuList  to
absolute, in this case you will maybe have to give a left and top position.

Regards

Berry