From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Cummiskey
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 11:12 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Help - newbie

Paul wrote:

I have been writing html code for awhile now and and starting to realize
how inaccessible and non-web compliant my pages are. I have always

hand

written code in Edit Plus 2, is there a better editor I can use for

web

standards ( like Dreamweaver MX ? ) and where should I start for tips

on

accessibility and standards compliance.

Thanks for any help.
Paul

The editor doesn't make you write bad code-- you do :) I use edit plus2 for all of my dev work, and 99% of it is valid xhtml/css. the last 1% is because i'm on an MS system at work, and we all know how sometimes, theres just no way to "do it right" and serve a 99.9995% IE6 audience.

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/