Hi.

We are releasing next saturday, the new interface based in webstandards to biggest car seller website of brazil south region and the second of country.

I would appreciate all comments and suggestions about interface, design and usability standards.

The temporary address is: http://meucarronovo.locaweb.com.br

You can post, register and suggest.

The portal nowadays have 15.000 visits per day and almost 350.000 visits per month being a huge example of what webstandards can be usefull to big websites.

Thanks a lot of all help gave for you last months....

Genau Lopes Jr. www.meucarronovo.com.br

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/