Your site has general accessibility issues, that probably need to be
corrected if your firm wants to be considered 'a good corporate
citizens' when providing access to web sites to people with
disabilities.

Running your site through a speech reader makes your site very annoying,
some simple things such as providing a skip nav for your site, making
your alt tags useful for people with sight disabilities would be
helpful.  For example, the alt of "Bam Creative makers of fine websites
and graphic design"  for the link back to your homepage is just
annoying, "Home"  would have been so much better: so much more
descriptive, and so much shorter.

Your navigation and graphics fall apart when viewed at anything other
than the "normal" text size.

If I turn off stylesheets, all the important stuff on your pages gets
pushed to the bottom.  All you see is your navigation.

In firefox your graphics fall apart on secondary pages, your bomb gets
split in two.

In a text reader your site isn't much better.

It also flunked a Bobby test and your css isn't valid.

Inge