> > cognitive disabilities / learning difficulties / etc

Features like:

Distinct headings with simple to the point text

Links that use standard phrases, not something you thought sounded unique

Simplified text where appropriate for your site

Offering a site map that is set up well for ease of understanding your
site and what you offer

And also, many cognitively disabled people use screen readers.....  so
including tags and attributes that enable readers to work better help
those with cognitive disorders.

So on the site in question, I would suggest setting up your headers
better, for content information not just for the size and color they
display.  Your first level of header is in an <h3> and your side
headers are definition lists......

There are also 2 errors that should be fixed.  Code errors increase
inaccessibility.  You use an "id" multiple times on a page.  an ID is
unique and can only be used once on a page, unlike a class.  Also
you're coding xhtml 1, but you still have a border tag in your image
which is deprecated.

Sorry I'm late on this reply and hope I'm not duplicating too much.

--
Susan R. Grossman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]