Hi all, this is my first shot at a tableless XHTML/CSS design and its
turning out better than I thought...
Everything is going according to plan, _except_ for one minor detail that is
making a big difference.

Check out the page that I'm laying out:

http://cyberphant0m.dotgeek.org/index.html The markup
http://cyberphant0m.dotgeek.org/inc/style.css This is the stylesheet
(obviously)

Obviously, the sidebar should be on the side, and not under the content...

I've put a 1px wide border around the #content area, and the #sidebar in
order to illustrate where the boundaries are, in case it helps someone to
help me...

I've tried:
   1. float: left in the #content div
   2. float: right in the #sidebar div
   3. both #1 and #2 at the same time

Each one has not satisfied what I'm trying to do...