Well, you can make any of these CMS's standards compliant:

Typo - Complicated but powerful
eZ Publish - I recommend this but the templating system takes time to
get used to
Textparttern - Less powerful that some but easier integration
xMambo - Aims for standards compliance

I would also check out opensourcecms.com for demos