Hi Everyone,

Im wanting to re-create my horizontal navigation the semantically correct
way by using an unordered list.

Is it possible to make it liquid (span the width of the browser window or
container)? At the moment it seems the browser displays each <li> at the
same width of the largest <li>.

An example of what I'm trying to do is here:
http://www.cqtafe.com/site/temp/default.htm

Also if you could include any expected variances in how each browser renders
any solutions that you have - I would be very greatful!

Thanks,

Cara Williams
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
WEB OFFICER
CQ TAFE Mackay Campus
web www.cqtafe.com
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone (07) 4940 3206
fax (07) 4940 3355

This email (including any attached file) is intended only for the
addressee(s).  The advice given may be specific to a particular situation
and the author disclaims liability for its use for any purpose other than
that originally intended by the author.  Any transmission or distribution of
this email (whether in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited without the
author's prior informed consent.  Opinions expressed in this email are those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department
of Employment and Training.  The legal privilege and confidentiality
attached to this email is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a
mistaken delivery to you.  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the author by telephone and delete this message and any
copies of this message from your computer system network. Thank you.