Hi All,

I'm not 'doing a blog', but have started to put down some thoughts about
various areas of this 'new philosophy' which have me (as a newcomer of only
4 months to 'standards') totally confused. The first endeavour concerns the
classic - opening new windows.  My scribbling can be seen at:

http://www.betasite.fsnet.co.uk/comment/scribblings.html

I have not put this up to bring down the wrath of the evangelists, nor to
cause a list war, but to express my confusion and hopefully promote some
<em>reasoned</em> debate amongst intelligent web design folk.

I am genuinely confused by this, but am open minded and amenable to being
convinced.

Thanks,

Bob McClelland,
Cornwall (U.K.)