This is my first attempt at using Containers: http://www.rpehlm.me.uk/rpehlm/home_con.php
Take a look if you like and/or can stand it :-)

I used to use framesets quite a lot.  Is it considered good practice to use containers with framesets or is some other vogue in fashion at the moment?  If so what is it?  The Home_con.php page (see above) is a conventional Header/LeftMenuColumn design.  I would like an easy way of replacing the page contents to the left of the vertical menu column and below the header bar.

A glitch I have not got rid of yet is the height of the the container holding the RPEHLM gif.  No matter what I do it always extends well below the bottom edge of the gif.  Any ideas?

Regards
Robin
PS. I have big bucket of very cold water ready for the flames :-))

Clear skies and warm feet! (expat Brit in Czech Republic)
Location: N 50°08'46.6"; E 14°20'01.4" Ele: 872ft