thats true Jason

I've always wondered how people who use Browsercam can see errors which are "below" the browsercam shot (ie: scrolling downwards) and test interactive elements like flyout menus

Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au
Web Development & IT consultancy

http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/ - Ramblings Thoughts
http://www.bhatt.id.au/photos/
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/neerav

Jason Foss wrote:
I might be wandering off-topic here - but while browsercam is good,
it's costing us $55 to $60 per month (depending on exchange rates).
Linux is free, and now Mac Minis can be had for $800. In just over 12
months it's paid for itself. (And I have an excuse to get a new toy)

Plus the issue with just using a screenshot service is you can't text
behaviours like flyout menus and the like. It might *look* okay, but
you can't see how it *works*...