Andy,

I have sent literally hundreds of mails to Google illustrating exactly what
the miscreants are doing and how. I take SEO seriously and know most if not
all the techniques. They have never responded in any way other than their
automated responders. I eventually gave up in the knowledge that I was
wasting my time and energy.

Whenever I tackle a new market arena demanding fresh keyphrase analysis I
always vet the competition to see what I'm up against. The volume of spam is
extraordinary. Yahoo! and MSN are better. They at least make an effort to
respond and deal with alerts.

I have zero tolerance for spammers in any shape or form but as far as Google
goes, they're a waste of space when it comes to fighting spam.

It's not unfair; it's my experience over the past 3 years.

Mike Pepper
Accessible Web Developer
Internet SEO and Marketing Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]