On 31 Jan 2005, at 12:49 pm, Andrew Krespanis wrote:

For min/max width/height in IE5+, I use this:
http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/minmax.html

It's simple, it works, what more could you ask for?

Hmm - I had IE 6 crashing on it last time I used this script. Granted, it was pre version 1 then.

Care to share the secret ?
(it could come in handy for a project currently on the drawing board - a wrapper div controlling min and max width of the whole page).

PS - another script I've used in the past, min-width only, IE5+ Mac/Win is this one from ProjectSeven
<http://www.projectseven.com/extensions/info/minwidth/example2.htm>
(exist as a DW extension, I think).

Philippe
---/---