Hi,

I was even more surprised to find an entire Australian government
department website not only uses an effective table-free design, not
only has a website which is at least partially accessible, not only
does it collapse well when styling is removed, it is also XHTML 1.0
conformant!
http://www.dfat.gov.au/
Incredible.  Unfortunately they've got *one* CSS error.  Ahh well,
they're not doing too shabbily...

Regards,

mjec

http://mine.mjec.net/