Is it possible (without using flash transparency) to display html on top of a Flash Element in Firefox?

thanx

barry.b

Barry Beattie

CF Web Developer

Alpha Business Systems

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ph: +61 07 3216 0999

Unit 1, 31 Thompson Street

Bowen Hills QLD 4006

www.alphabus.com.au

Virus Disclaimer: Please note that this email may contain computer-generated file(s) as an attachment.  Whereas we take every effort to protect our files from computer virus, we recommend that you check the file(s) with your own virus detection software prior to opening it.  If you would prefer to receive a hardcopy of the file please email or phone. Alpha Business Systems does not accept liability for the consequences of any computer viruses that may be transmitted with this email.

Confidentiality: This email and any attached files are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in error, please advise us by return email or phone and disregard the contents and immediately delete it and destroy any copies