Another method would be to send lots of emails to random people

YEAH!! spam them to death lol

From: Andy Budd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 4:49 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] cover me -- I'm gonna be naughty!

Ted Drake wrote:

> But if we need to do it to be competitive, would this at least protect
> those that are innocent, the people who need to use screenreaders?

I've an idea. Quite a few people run personal sites that allow people
to leave comments. You could create a script that automatically leaves
comments on their site along with a link. That way you'd inherit some
of their Google juice.

Another method would be to send lots of emails to random people. If you
send enough you are bound to find somebody interested in your products.

I mean, if you need to be competitive you should really explore all the
options.

:-)

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/