From: "Brendan Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:21 PM
Subject: [WSG] Web app guidance/site comment

Greetings all,

I'm currently working on a web app that I have created in as much of a web
standards karma giving way as I can muster.

If I could get some feed back on this little number from the crowd out there
I would be most greatful. General tips and pointers are what I'm after.

If you look closely enough it might be blatantly obvious who this project is
for. Ok, if you're from Sydney Australia and drive a car/have a license that
is.

https://monitor.hpa.com.au/rta/ <https://monitor.hpa.com.au/rta/>

This is in no way a live product, and for the most part are just a bunch of
static HTML files. Expect no magic within! Or live database for that matter.

I have managed to keep the majority of pages valid in both HTML and CSS.
(When I typed that I felt I should get a badge or something?)

The only quirk I have with it is how some tables will wrap/drop below the
menu on IE in tight areas (narrow your browser on the home page). Is this to
be expected?

Thanks in advance for your time...

Brendan