On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:39:02 +1100, Geoff Deering wrote:
> Can someone please clarify what is going on with the CMS list?

[answered onlist in case other people have the same problem - can we
keep any further banter offlist, please?]

Try logging in to the website and then clicking on 'Edit your login
details and mail list subscriptions'.
This should let you turn on the CMS list.
I'm not aware of a by-email subscription method.
I'm sure Peter will clarify when he is available :)

The CMS list is still active, although very low traffic.

Lea