Hi there,

I have a designed a website using unordered lists for the navigation,
styled with CSS.  When I ran this through HomePage reader, it could easily
read the initial list items, but could not read the nested list items
(flyouts).

I have done a search and found a couple of references that states using an
unordered list will allow the screen reader to read the items like text,
but obviously I have not found this to be true.

Is there anyone here who could provide some information or recommend a site
that addresses this topic?

Thanks for your help.

Suzanne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]