Title: Message
I am not sure if this is on topic or not but I have to issue a cry for help. There are a series of pages I am working on that have different floor plans that you can click on and you get a different floor plan image ( http://www.speakupnow.ca/wu/room_208.php ). The client is telling me that the pages 'flick' when they click on the link for each new floor plan as if it was loading a new page, but sometimes it seems very fluid and doesn't 'flick'. So I guess my question is ( if it's not shot down by a mod) is:
1) is there any better way to get around this problem then I am doing to make it more consistently fluid in it's reloading?
2) how do I tell my client that this is how it is ?

thanks for any help,

Paul