Hi Esteban,

Good effort! Just a few comments:
1. There is no validation of data entry fields on the Feedback page.
2. Reset button instead of clearing data entry fields, submits the form.
3. Would be good to highlight the current  page in side navigation
menu. For example, if I am on Events page, Events menu item should
look somehow different from all other items.
4. I think that header and welcome divs take too much space on every
screen real estate. Maybe you leave welcome div only on the home page,
so user can see more of the content from the first glance.

Cheers, Irina.