Bruce,

Your selector [.content ol li ul li] refers to a list item within the unordered list, not the list itself. What you want is probably:

.content ol li ul {
        margin: 0 0 0 25px;
        list-style-type: none;
        font-size: 100%;
        color: #f00;
}

Why you're having a problem with tiny fonts isn't obvious from this example; my guess is that it stems from elsewhere in your stylesheet.

Paul

PS: It's "ordered list" (numbered) and "unordered list" (bulleted) respectively... nothing disorganized about them!