COOL!!! (O_O)

Yarr!  I'm going to have to work on some of those.. (o_o)
*Specifically, IE5/Mac and Netscape 4.x/All.  IE4/Win is blank, wonder why?

Very nice tool!  I do wish it was free though...

--Zachary Hopkins

Juha-Markku Liikala wrote:

Hi to all!

Just a little off-topic...

I think that there might be many people who don't know about this service: http://www.browsercam.com/

It's a site where you can get screen caps of your site from a large variety of browsers and different system configurations. It's not free, but there is a limited free trial. People who make professional websites on daily basis are propably very interested in this service.

I just thought to tell about this if someone's not already heard of it.

Cheers,

               Juha-Markku Liikala
    Department of Information Processing Science
        www.juhaliikala.com
        University of Oulu, Finland