Hi, I've encountered a very odd behavior on my blog using firefox
(mac). http://blog.jalenack.com

If you focus the search box, or the any of the form elements in the
comment section, a ~200x50 box appears at the top left corner. I have
no idea why it happens, but it has been happening since I started my
blog. When you scroll anywhere, it disappears. I have had other
firefox mac users confirm this behavior, so it isn't just me. What
should I do? Anyone come across this before? BTW, I'm sending as
application/xhtml+xml for browsers that understand it.
--
Jalenack.com