Wow!  That;s a lotta divs!

For the possible purposes of my site, I shouldn't have to worry too much about corners disappearing due to images being turned off.

--Zachary

Gunlaug SÃrtun wrote:

Zachary Hopkins wrote:

I've recently been fascinated by round boxes on pages. I will have to wait for CSS3 to be officially released and then adopted before I
can use the border-radius feature.

Or you can cheat a little while waiting for CSS3:
http://www.gunlaug.no/homesite/main_6_xv.html
... my page is getting old...

Until then, I am experimenting with my own rounded boxes, with corners generated in PHP. If you have Firefox or Opera available to
you, please take a look and tell me what you think - http://69.174.31.29:100/roundbox/.

Opera: fine.
Firefox & Safari: also fine, but those two boxes will overlap on narrow
screens. I can see that those images are not optimized yet, and they're
slightly out of position on lower right corner. A bit more, and it will
come out right.

You use almost as many extra divs as I did, and have got a shadow too.
Guess the difference between yours and mine is that my boxes are still
round when images are turned off.

It's nice to play with these style-features, even if the source-code
looks a bit crappy. Hope those standards, and browsers, will catch up
with us soon.

regards
    Georg

[EMAIL PROTECTED]