Hi Rosemary,

Ok, to answer your actual question not the one I thought you asked ...

Actually I wasn't really asking a question as such, more opening up the discussion of what people thought, how they work, etc. So your first response was as correct as the second one.

You basically said you do to an extent due to your target audience. Out of interest how much (if any) feedback have you received to say your conventions are the expected ones and whether they helped at all.

Thanks,

Nick

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/