Hello Lea,

I note that you used incorrect syntax for your CSS declarations - ending
declarations with ':' rather than ';'.  I assume this is just a typo in this
message, rather than the potential source of the problems you had, since in
a CSS file it would generally cause the declaration to fail.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: