> Alan Trick

> The number of people who will ever see the invisible text is pretty
> small and I think it's pretty self explanitory how to get the address
> out of there if their UA doesn't support 'display:none'.

The problem is not UA (browser, in this case) support for display:none;
it's the extra step that you're now requiring from users when they hit a
mailto link and have to go back to manually edit the email address. This
may become an issue for users with cognitive disabilities, or even those
of us who are in a rush and don't pay too close attention to the "to"
field after clicking said link.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford