Pardon my hasty question, but I'm off to bed and wanted to get this off my chest before doing so...

When doing absolute positioning, can it be done so that it's based on a table or div rather than the window itself? You can see at http://www.drzeus.net/clients/stevierays/ that I have an image positioned to "right:135px" -- but, of course, it shifts when the window is resized (or when viewing at a resolution other than 1024x768). I'd like it to be positioned according to the right edge of the table instead.

Perhaps it's a simple answer that I'm just not seeing...seems that these things often escape me.

Thanks for any insights.
--

~john