Hi everyone, I want to create a function that will swap a style sheet as you
resize the browser, for instance, I have  two style sheets, one with
settings for "lower than<800x600", then a style sheet for any resolution
"greater than>800x600", but imagine if someone resized the browser from
1024x768 to 640x480 I would want the style sheet to automatically change to
the "<800x600" CSS when it hits 799px width for instance.

Is there anyway to do this using standard code? I could use "onresize" but
this is invalid? Any suggestions?

Josef