At 09:34 AM 3/3/2005, Joey wrote:
Thanks, but when I tried to insert "onresize" into the <body> tag it told me
it was invalid.

Instead of doing this:

do this:

        <script language="Javascript" src="SwapStylesheets.js"></script>
        </head>

and in SwapStylesheets.js, a separate file, do something like this:

        window.onload = SwapStylesheets;
        function SwapStylesheets()
        {
                if ...
        }

However, I'm optimistic you'll find a CSS solution that doesn't require javascript, or at least one doesn't impose scripting on browsers that obey max-width. There's always those IE conditional statements that do validate:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/overview/ccomment_ovw.asp

Paul

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/