Thanks!

I wish we could find out why IE throws the submenus around sometimes ... then it would be *really* useful.

/Anders

Paul Novitski skrev:

Nice work, Anders!

Paul

At 02:40 AM 3/5/2005, you wrote:

Paul Novitski skrev:

I've been thinking along these lines lately, as I've just drafted another kind of menu that uses connecting lines:
http://www.dandemutande.org/ResourceGuide.asp
Play with the category & location menus -- categories are only two-deep but location's four-deep. It is resizable (to a point).

I've tried to come up with a standards-based tree-menu with connecting lines.
With JS turned off the lines still show, but you can't open/close the folders client-side.
I only use images for the horizontal lines, corners (last items) and icons.
The open/close icons are added with JS.

http://cms3.nawroth.com/treemenu

The tree-menu is only used on this page and it's subpages. (But the tree still shows the entire site.)

My problem is, IE gets the positioning wrong sometimes when you open multiple folders client-side (JS). Some bug is triggered, and i can't find any solution to this.

/Anders

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/