On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:44:39 -0500, Alan Trick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a bunch of boxes that are all a fixed width and a fixed height. I have them floated in a container so that they lineup nicely into rows. However, I want them centered so that when I only have one or two they'll be, well, in the center. There's no float:center as far as I know, but is there some other way to archive this? I can't make them inline elements because then i'll lose the fixed height and width, and if I make them display:block then they won't line up in the rows.
Alan Trick
You could center the container holding the floats using margin auto; however, you would not be able to center the floats within that container-- it's pick your poison, either float them left, or float them right.
Best,
~david

--
de gustibus non est disputandum