----- Original Message ----- From: "Lachlan Hardy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:27 PM

You didn't ask for header and footer, but if you don't want them just
remove...

HTML:

CSS:
#somecol {
  float: left;
  margin-left: 1%;
  width: 40%;
}
#someothercol {
  float: left;
  margin-left: 1%;
  width: 40%;
}
#footer {
  clear: both;
}

Increase the widths as appropriate, just remember that percentages are
dealt with slightly differently by most browsers (all?) so that widths
that work in one may not work in all others - basically, the widths and
margins should never amount to 100%, but in some browsers a better number
is 98% total

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.3 - Release Date: 15/03/2005